Home | MyGov
MyGov in Media
- MyGov to launch Internet safety programme in partnership with Google to create awareness regarding cyber threat
- “We are happy to partner with Google & Cert-In in the cyber security education and awareness campaign.” MyGov CEO Gaurav Dwivedi said
- MyGov, in collaboration with all stakeholders, is also expected to issue awareness guidelines soon on various Internet safety measures
- PM Modi invited suggestions from people on 'International Day of Yoga' & services in Indian Embassies through MyGov platform
- Share your ideas to mark the first ever 'International Day of Yoga' on MyGov Open Forum,http://mygov.in/groupissue/celebration-of-international-day-of-yoga/show: PM Modi
- Inputs on Embassies received through MyGov would be valuable for the Conference of Heads of Mission : PM Modi
- The government's idea crowdsourcing platform MyGov.in is ready to roll out an update in the month of january 2015
- MyGov is trying to promote regional-level and wider consultations with contributors from across the country.
- "MyGov is an idea which is a core part of the Digital India programme''-Gaurav Dwivedi, MyGov CEO.
- The Department of Sports has invited suggestions and comments on the topic 'Making India a Sports Superpower' on MyGov.
- India has been making steady progress in the field of sports, but it has potential to do much more- Dept of sports.
- India can emerge as a sports super-power if the right steps are taken towards the development of sports culture.
- MyGov is a brand new initiative by the BJP-led NDA Government.
- MyGov is the first step towards fulfilling PM Modi’s Surajya dream.
- Some are happy that the Government is trying to reach out to people and that the layout of the website is very user friendly
- MyGov is the work of Indian PM Narendra Modi, who's known for his 3-D-hologram election speeches and general tech-savviness.
- MyGov currently features many projects: Clean Ganga, Digital India, Girl Child Education, Green India, Job Creation etc.
- MyGov portal is obviously a hit with many Indians.The estimated traffic in July stands at 1.4 million visits.
- 750,000km of cable is proposed to be laid,aims at digital empowerment of people" IT Minister said at the first MyGov Samvaad
- MyGov is an internet-based platform for citizen engagement launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on July 26.
- The Minister also felicitated 20 of the best contributors for their ideas and responses from out of over 40,000 responses.
- Sh.Narendra Modi Govt has promised to extend the broadband facility to every village. In the next three and a half years
- “Our Govt is committed to expand the Info. Technology to every village in the country.''said IT Minister at MyGov Samvaad
- ‘MyGov Samvaad’ honours the citizens for their contribution to participative governance.