- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Engagement with stakeholders for Implementation of NEP 2020
GUIDELINES For the Participants
1. This survey consists of 100 questions related to New Education Policy 2020 implementation divided into four areas- School Education, Early Childhood Care, and Education, Teacher Education, and Adult Education to seek responses from various stakeholders including teachers and teacher educators as per their area of interest or work.
2. The given questions are of two types- MULTI-select and SINGLE-select-Questions.
3. The Multi-select Questions, in which you can select more than one option aim at seeking multiple perspectives and initiatives with regard to the implementation of the recommendations and perspective of National Education Policy (NEP), 2020.
4. Whereas Single-select questions in which you have to select only one option aim at seeking focussed responses to an issue to understand the views and perspective of stakeholders.
5. Questions are divided into four areas making four sets so that you can choose your set as per your preference and liking for your area of work or interest and respond to questions given in the respective set. However, you are requested to give your valued responses to each and every question in all the areas as far as possible in all four sets. Your responses will provide us trends and contexts, which will help in drawing out a road map for quality School Education, Early Childhood Care and Education, Teacher Education, and Adult Education.
6. The responses received in the survey are to be used in aggregate form, not as an individual’s response.
Categories of Questions:
School Education- Q.No. 1-50
Early Childhood Care and Education- Q.No. 51-60
Teacher Education- Q. No. 61-90
Adult Education- Q. No. 91-100
The survey comprises 100 questions.
It is not mandatory to answer all the questions.
However, it is compulsory to click the submit button on the final page to record your responses.