- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Share your inputs on the Role of Manthan in empowering women entrepreneurs and startups to scale up innovation for a larger social Impact
Manthan is a digital platform developed by the Office of Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India to promote collaboration at scale between industry and the ...
Manthan is a digital platform developed by the Office of Principal Scientific Adviser to the Government of India to promote collaboration at scale between industry and the scientific research and innovation ecosystem to help meet India’s national targets and United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). This platform aims to empower various stakeholders to scale up the interactions with researchers/innovators and facilitate R&D/innovation, share challenges focused on emerging technologies, other scientific interventions, as well as those with a social impact.
To learn more about Manthan, click here
Office of Principal Scientific Adviser is pleased to launch a competition to pick the minds of all Indians on “Role of Manthan in empowering women entrepreneurs and startups to scale up innovation for a larger social impact”.
The objective of this competition is to capture intriguing insights about how Manthan is making a difference in Scientific research and innovation ecosystem.
This competition is open to all Indian nationals registered with MyGov, age no bar.
Word Limit for the Idea:
• The idea should be within the 500* word limit.
• The idea should not exceed the word limit. This would lead to disqualification.
Last date for submission of the entries will be 30th April 2023.