- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Session on Social Sector for Civil Service Day
Civil Services Day is organised on 21st April every year, when civil servants re-dedicate themselves to the cause of the citizens and renew their commitment to public services. The ...
Civil Services Day is organised on 21st April every year, when civil servants re-dedicate themselves to the cause of the citizens and renew their commitment to public services. The 9th Civil Services Day in the series is being organized on 20-21st April, 2015 at Vigyan Bhavan New Delhi.
The objective of this Conference is to discuss and deliberate on important aspects impinging on Civil Services, share lessons learned and exchange ideas. Inputs for the proposed Session on Social Sector of the Conference are sought from civil servants and public at large on the following points:
1. What are the three main challenges in ensuring quality and affordable health care – in rural and urban India?
2. What are the major gaps in healthcare for women? What needs to be done on priority and how?
3. Infrastructure for health – how do we enlist participation of private sector in reaching out to people, role of PPPs? What has the international experience been?
1. Is our education system given the necessary focus on improving Learning Outcomes? What needs to be done in this regard? How do we bring in participation and accountability?
2. Beti bachao, BetiPadao – what are the main challenges? How do we plan and tackle them medium term and long term?
1. What is the main cause for malnutrition in India? How are we geared up to tackle this?
2. How does literacy help in overcoming health issue including malnutrition amongst the poor?
3. What has been the international experience in tackling malnutrition?