- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Promotion of Information and Communication Technology systems in school and adult education
ICT can potentially make significant difference in improving the quality of education. The National Policy of ICT in School Education envisions and provides for the development of ...
ICT can potentially make significant difference in improving the quality of education. The National Policy of ICT in School Education envisions and provides for the development of a holistic framework of ICT support in the school system. While there have several ways in which ICT in schools are being implemented, we need to optimally use and leverage technology to achieve quality and efficiency in all of the interventions. Under this theme, we need to find solutions on how best technology can be leveraged for both school and adult education and share best practices, if any.
Teachers acquire more knowledge and information using net and social media and they give extra information to children....
B.Bhaskar, Teacher, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh
Communication Techonology was very important and should be implemented in schools as well as in adult education.
Smt. P. Manga Tayarau, House wife, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh
1.ग्रामीण भागांमधील शाळांमध्ये संगणक पुरविण्यात यावेत.
2.फिरत्या प्रयोग शाळा गावागावात प्रबोधन करू शकतील. ग्रामपंचायतीत वरील सुविधा निर्माण करू शकतो.
3.शालेय शिक्षणत तंत्रज्ञान वापर करण्यासाठी संगणक कक्ष उभारून इन्व्हर्टरपुरवल्यास अखंडित वीज पुरवठा होऊ शकतो.
4.प्राथमिक शिक्षणापासून संगणकाचा वापर असावा विविध भौतिक सुविधा,संगणक व अखंडित विद्युत पुरवठा तसेच इंटरनेट सेवा मोफत पुरविण्यात यावी.
HM Kumar Vidya Mandir Herwad
Introduce computer education in primary schools. Increase technical skills by using audio-visual aids and internet. It is very useful to both teachers and learners.
Sri Nilla Koteswara Rao. Matlapalem, West Goadavari. Andhra Pradesh
Village Level consultative report of Kakraban, Kushamara, Palatana under Kakraban Block under Udaipur Sub-division, Gomati District, Tripura, India.
1. The teaching will be lively in the classroom itself with the help of techonology.
2. It gives life and blood to the teaching process so that the learning process will be attractive and taps the inherent talent of the children.
3. Computer Education must be introduced on par with the corporate schools right from Std.I
4. It is easy to adults learn by computer assisted education
T. Venkateswara Rao,MPP, Elamanchili, West Goadavari
D S Patil Bedga
Village Level consultative report of Gamaria, Dakhin Maharani, Maharani under Matabari Block under Udaipur Sub-division, Gomati District, Tripura, India.
Z. P. School Kothada Tal. Navapur Dist. Nandurbar