- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Inviting suggestions on Strategy for National Open Digital Ecosystems (NODE)
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), with other departments of the ...
The Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), with other departments of the
Government of India (GoI), is working on building an enabling ecosystem to leverage digital platforms for transformative social, economic and governance impact, through a citizen-centric approach.
The next step towards improving the lives of Indian citizens in a transformative way, is to build robust ‘National Open Digital Ecosystems’ (NODE), i.e. open and secure digital delivery platforms, anchored by transparent governance mechanisms, which enable a community of partners to unlock innovative solutions, to transform societal outcomes.
Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) has come out with a whitepaper which highlights key elements of NODE and describes the paradigm shift from earlier approaches to digital governance or ‘GovTech’. It establishes design principles that can help realize the full potential of open digital ecosystems to create transformative impact across sectors. The final chapter of the whitepaper lists a set of key questions on which public consultation is sought.
The purpose of this whitepaper is to solicit public comments towards a comprehensive national strategy on NODE. We would like to adopt a participatory process to prepare this strategy and seek perspectives from a broad spectrum of stakeholders including government officials in the Centre and the States, policy researchers, entrepreneurs, technology developers, and civil society, more broadly.
To facilitate the analysis of the comments / feedback, you are requested to please mention page numbers in your feedback. [For example, #Page 26 – Suggestion] This will help us compile and analyse the feedback in a structured manner.
In case you have more than one suggestion to offer, you may find it convenient to type out your comments (with page nos.) in a separate document and upload the same.
Click here to read Strategy for National Open Digital Ecosystems (NODE) Consultation Paper
Last date for submission is 31st May, 2020.