- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Inviting suggestions on the draft Bluebook on Mentoring
A National Mission on Mentoring (NMM) offers individuals to engage in the processes of learning under an experienced professional. To accomplish this goal a large pool of senior/ ...
A National Mission on Mentoring (NMM) offers individuals to engage in the processes of learning under an experienced professional. To accomplish this goal a large pool of senior/ retired faculty can be selected as potential mentors for mentees. The selected mentors would be utilized for the specific purpose of mentoring students, teachers and school leaders. This would provide an opportunity to network with experts, engage in forums to exchange 'earnings, best practices and disseminate findings across various domains.
A structure of mentoring, therefore, offers a solution to address the existing gaps in decentralized manner. To regulate the functioning of NMM at each level of education structure, different stakeholders/ actors interact with each other to achieve a common goal towards improving the acquisition and transfer of knowledge, skills and mindsets. The main objective is to improve school education system through enhanced leadership in education. This can be achieved through the incorporation of large scale, decentralized technology assisted mentoring structure at different level of education system.
In this regard, a draft document on NMM titled as "Bluebook on Mentoring" has been placed in public domain on 03.11.2021, as a set of guidelines towards creation of a document and platform for National Mission for Mentoring.
NCTE invites inputs, suggestions and feedback on the draft document "Bluebook on Mentoring" from all stakeholders.
Click here to read "Bluebook on Mentoring"
The last date to receive suggestions/inputs is 03/12/2021
We appreciate the introduction of the NMM.It is to fill up the gap between the seniors and juniors.some senior persons have extraordinary knowledge and experience with them.After their demise, all of the talents also been buried.Through this NMM,we surely should get the talents, knowledge and experience of the mentors.This is like a grandfather guiding a grandson or granddaughter.
दिपावली त्यौहार आने वाला रहता हैं तो मिठाईयो पर मिलावट पर छापेमारी किया जाता है
लेकिन हम क्या करते है ...............???????
उपाय /समाधान ..हम मिलावटी पदार्थो के लिए एक ऐसा किट बनाए जो मनुष्य के लिए हानिकरक है बताए। मिलावती पदार्थो मे अगर किट/उपकरण मनुष्य शरीर को हानिकरक पदार्थ का अवगत कराये तो आने वाले बीमारियो से भी हम बच सकते है
यह एक उदाहरण ... इसमे समाधान भी हैं समय का महत्व भी हैं दिशा भी हैं।
'Blue Book on Mentoring' is strong foundation on which success can be achieved. Nice efforts indeed. Great work too.
Mentor means to make a system for promote those talented which is not out due to proper guidance and attitude. In my view mentor should develop in village level to grow its mentality and attitude about himself and for betterment of society.mentor should appointed in school and college for proper guidance and development of student.
Once Acharya Chanakya has said about tax system that a king should take tax from public as bees suck juice from flower. The bees take that amount of juice from flower that does not harm it. There was not income tax in those days but Bharat (India) was one of the most rich and powerful nation in the world. Mentor should be like Chanakya. A person can be highly qualified, from any age group but he is not mentor until he thinks about one's self along with monetary and social gain.