- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Inviting ideas for preparing India’s workforce for the Future of Work
Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has said India’s G20 agenda will be inclusive, ambitious, action-oriented, and decisive, establishing a presidency of healing, ...
Hon’ble Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has said India’s G20 agenda will be inclusive, ambitious, action-oriented, and decisive, establishing a presidency of healing, harmony, and hope.
Automation and ground-breaking technological advancements are fundamentally changing the nature of work in more than one way. Trends such as demographic transitions and technological changes such as Industry 4.0, Web 3.0, and extended reality technology bring immense possibilities that will forever change lives. This would imply significant workplace transformations and changes in the future of work that would be beyond human imagination. And to thrive in this new ‘World of Work,’ it is vital that skilling stakeholders comprehend these new trends and capacitate the existing education and skilling ecosystems.
Therefore, basis the announcements made in the ongoing discussions in the G20 Education Working Group 2023, the key takeaways about the future of the work are as follows and we seek ideas and suggestions from the public and other stakeholders on the same:
• The G20 Education Working Group has deliberated on pathways to make technology-enabled learning more inclusive, qualitative, and collaborative at every level.
• With the rise of automation across industries, it is imperative to mainstream foundational skills into the curriculum framework and facilitate dynamic learning over the life cycle to not only effectively measure the learning outcomes but also ensure people keep pace with the current factors of change. Education stakeholders must collaborate and focus on strengthening the foundational learning framework by leveraging technology and blended learning to ensure that students are equipped with the necessities for the future.
• The future of work is driven by the rising awareness of decarbonization and building a sustainable business, and the G20 countries recognise the importance of collective action in tackling environmental challenges as well as promoting transitions towards more flexible, transparent, and cleaner energy systems.
1) build ability to rapidly access 2) be productive and innovative 3) good use of digitalization. 4) upgrade to new technology 5) be build trust where we work6) democritise the workplace
Kindly find my comments in attached file
Honourable PM Ji, I have summarised my working methodology on India's Future Work in the pdf attached keeping in view, THREE important Workforces and their accountability for Sustenance. Fundamental operated, Skill operated and Market operated.... Thank you
Respected Prime Minister Modi Ji
The very Idea of Preparing India's workforce for the future starts with the need for creating jobs which would meet the needs of the workforce requirement not just Indian but world as a whole as major working age population can be serviced by the Moden Indian Work Force.
We are sharing our Idea of Agri Tech Hubs - Comprehensive platform for Indian agriculture for a journey from “Atmanirbarata to Global leadership.
While the role of agriculture is evolving with increasing attention to food security, environmental goods, and social aspects. These evolving demands faced by the agro-food sector require new skills and human capital, including entrepreneurial and digital skills, to ensure a competitive sector. India today has the strengths in all these areas and capable of taking the global leadership role in meeting the needs of Modern Work force, Entrepreneurship and Digital Skill.
Request you to review and help in realizing this potential.
भारत देश में सूत कातना, गहने बनाना कुम्हारो घरेलू काम की परंपरा है पन आधुनिक युग में इसे नई तकनिकी की सहायता से आगे बढाने के उद्देश्य से PMKVY कौशल विकास योजना का कार्यक्रम शुरू हुआ। बहुत ही अच्छी योजना है।पर देश या शहरो में जितनालाभ उठाना चाहियेकोई उतनाउत्साह नही दिखा रहे है,
ज्यादतर देखा जाता है कि गांव या शहरो में कम पढे लिखे लोग चुनाव के समय नेताओ के साथ घूमना और पैसा कमाना ही रहता है ।
मेरे विचार में आधार कार्ड की सहायता से जो गांव गांव में सरपंच की सहायता से कितने इस योजना पर रूचि दिखा रहे है और जो युवा न पढाई और बेरोजगार है उसे पहचान कर उसे प्रेरित किया जाय यदि सिखने पर प्रोत्साहन राशि वह बेरोजगार है तो सरकार की ओर से दी जाने वाली सभी सुविधाओं को बन्द कर देना चाहिये।
यह भी देखा जाता चुनाव के समय देखा जाता है कि बेरोजगारी भत्ता देने का वादा करते है चार हजार रूपया महिने मिल जाय तो पूरी दूनियाँ बेरोजगार रहना ही पसंद करंगे। इस तरह का वादा न करे तो सब कौशल विकास योजना का लाभ उठाकर अपने पैरो पर खडे रहेंगे धन्यवाद्।
प्रधानमंत्री सम्मान निधि योजना से जुड़े लेटेस्ट अपडेट्स जैसे PM Kisan Status प्राप्त करने के लिए PM Kisan Blog पर विजिट करें.
The waterlogging in city roads are increasing now adays due to poor drainage in cities . The maintenance & inspection using old technology is not ok as drone are used to find drainage slit blocks / inspection . In india the poor drainage is a problems in city
In bangalore waterlogged KR Circle underpass in the city killed IT employee as the cab driver drive ahead the water logging in undepass . This kind of accidents can happen again if the underpass city tunnel road is blocked in heavy rains due to poor drainage . The people will drive their vehicle by the water logged underpass as the sub road parallel to this crossing underpass / overpass rpads is narrow and filled with parking / shops . IF a sub road is build parallel to underpass the vehicles can drive by this sub roads due water logging in raimy season in underpass . A camera monitoring water logging device / dromes can be alerting the authority / vehicles to find other sub road parallel & closing waterlogged underpass roads
Every big गौशाला should have a plant to separate, cellulose & legnin from cowdung. These two components have multiple uses., will also give revenue.
provide vocational training to the students from very beginning to become good future populace of mighty INDIA