- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Inviting Ideas to Enhance and Improve Citizen Centric Platform
My Gov was Launched on 26th July 2014, by the Hon’ble Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, for promoting participative governance in India. MyGov today has more than 26 million ...
My Gov was Launched on 26th July 2014, by the Hon’ble Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, for promoting participative governance in India. MyGov today has more than 26 million registered users. It has been established as Government of India’s Citizen Engagement Platform which collaborates with multiple Government bodies/ Ministries to engage with citizens for policy formulation and seeks the opinion of people on issues/ topics of public interest and welfare.
MyGov also has millions of active followers on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & LinkedIn as well as on several Indian social media platforms like Koo, Sharechat, Chingari, Roposo and Bolo Indya.
MyGov seeks to have innovative ideas and suggestions to further enhance the Citizen engagement and services.
MyGov Saathis may share Ideas and suggestions in following areas, but not limited to:
1. Look and feel of MyGov website (Improvement for User Interface)
2. User friendly navigation on MyGov.in (easy to browse and explore the features on the site)
3. New features and services for MyGov (Suggestions)
4. Improvement in User registration
5. Ideas on feedback Mechanism (how we capture your feedback)
Participants may visit the MyGov (www.mygov.in) to find information about the various on-going Do, Discuss, Disseminate activities along with insights about different schemes and programmes of various ministries.
Your contribution will help in building India as a developed Nation.
The best entries from the MyGov Saathis will get recognition from the Government of India and a chance to meet the CEO, MyGov. Also, best entries will be recognized and featured on the MyGov page.
We look forward to your enthusiastic participation.
Last Date of Submission is October 31, 2022.