- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Inviting Ideas to celebrate 100th episode of Mann Ki Baat
Since 3 October 2014, Hon’ble PM has been addressing the citizens of India through his Mann Ki Baat program on various issues, engaging citizens on issues and ideas of national ...
Since 3 October 2014, Hon’ble PM has been addressing the citizens of India through his Mann Ki Baat program on various issues, engaging citizens on issues and ideas of national importance.
We are at the threshold of the historic 100th episode of Mann ki Baat, where the most popular Prime Minister ever will engage with citizens, once again.
But what will happen on the 100th? Something special?
In the 95th episode of Mann Ki Baat recently, PM mentioned some letters received from citizens, expressing their eagerness for the 100th episode of Mann Ki Baat.
What about you? Do you have any ideas?
Come, let’s make the 100th episode of Mann Ki Baat so magnificent so that it leaves a long lasting impact in the history of this nation.
MyGov invites all citizens to share their ideas on how to celebrate the 100th episode of Mann ki Baat.
Last date of Submission is 27th April 2023.