- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Give suggestions for creation of content for digital marketing course in using e-commerce site
Program ObjectivesToday’s world is a digital world and all industries rely heavily on customer engagement. This customer engagement is driven by a multiple tactics viz. ...
Today’s world is a digital world and all industries rely heavily on customer engagement. This customer engagement is driven by a multiple tactics viz. Online Display, Social Media, e-Mail & Mobile Marketing, etc. Each one of this tactics has to be planned properly and executed in an integrated manner to bring success.
NIELIT is a 100% owned organization of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology (DeitY), Ministry of Communications & IT, Government of India, is actively engaged in the development of human resources in the areas of IT; Electronics; Communication Technologies; Hardware; Cyber Law; Cyber Security; IPR; GIS; Cloud Computing; ESDM; e-Governance and related verticals. For details please visit http://nielit.gov.in
NIELIT has developed a draft course outline on Digital Marketing in using e-Commerce sites for the rural populace to attain a basic level of computer literacy thereby contributing to increased and speedy PC penetration among the members of micro and small enterprises in rural India and also to use the realm of Digital media in marketing their products to the outer world. After completing the course the incumbent should be able to the use the computer for basic purposes of marketing their product and helps the rural business communities and artisans, etc. to use the e-Commerce sites as an effective tool over conventional marketing strategies for showcasing their products and selling.
The program is targeted at:
1. Artisan community from the rural area.
2. Web marketers, who want to enhance their professional prospects in the e-Marketing Domain.
3. Individuals / Beginners, seeking career opportunities available in e-Marketing Domain.
NIELIT seeks your comments regarding the content of the draft course.
You may see the entire draft document at https://mygov.in/frontendgeneral/pdf/tentative-course-outline-for-digita...
The last date for submission of your comments is 16th January 2015.