- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Clean Ganga
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Tagline Creation Competition for Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority
Investor Education and Protection Fund (IEPF) is for promotion of investors’ awareness and protection of the interests of investors. ...
Investor Education and Protection Fund (IEPF) is for promotion of investors’ awareness and protection of the interests of investors.
The proposal seeks inputs to select a Tagline of not more than 70 characters for ‘Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority.
The last date of submission is 15th March 2018. The winning entry will be awarded with Mobile Phone.
Background on Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority
Investor Education and Protection Fund (IEPF) has been established under Section 125 of the Companies Act 2013 with the objective of promoting investor education, awareness and protection.
For administration of the fund Government of India has on 7th September, 2016 established IEPF Authority. The Authority has been entrusted with the responsibility to make refunds of unclaimed dividends, matured deposits, matured debentures etc. and to conduct investor education and protection programs.
Click here to read more about IEPF, and Terms and Conditions of the contest.