- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Smart India Hackathon - Training on Overview of Android
What is Smart India Hackathon?
We hope to bridge the digital divide in our country and further promote digital literacy in order to make development a comprehensive mass movement and put governance within everyone’s reach in India. In order to work towards this vision, AICTE under aegis of MHRD and in collaboration with i4C, Persistent Systems Ltd., UGC, NASSCOM, Rambhau Prabhodini Mhalgi, SumaSoft Pvt. Ltd, Deloitte, ACM India, NIC, and MyGov propose the Smart India Hackathon 2017, a unique digital product development competition to identify new and disruptive digital technology innovations for solving the challenges faced by our country. This initiative, we aim to institutionalize a model for harnessing the creativity and technical expertise of 3.0 + million students for direct benefit of our nation. Besides this, several union ministries have agreed to be partners in this initiative.
Launched on Nov 9, 2016 at the hands of Shri Prakash Javadekar, Hon’ble Minister for HRD in New Delhi. ‘Smart India Hackathon 2017’ harnesses creativity & expertise of students, build funnel for ‘Startup India, Standup India’ campaign, crowdsources solutions for improving governance and quality of life, and provide opportunity to citizens to provide innovative solutions to India’s daunting problems.
The 36-hour Grand Finale is scheduled to be held on April 1st and 2nd, 2017 at 25 nodal centers simultaneously. Winners stand to get cash prizes and a chance to be part of the NASSCOM’s 10,000 Startups program.
Massive Online Training Sessions
Coding nonstop for 36 hours to create innovations for building a Digital India is not a piece of cake! It needs a lot of planning, grit, consistency, time management, team work, and yes, KNOWLEDGE!
We, therefore, felt a need to take a step ahead and get the best of the best ‘Subject matter experts’ to train the participants to code the very best at the Grand Finale. We conducted a survey, where participating teams were invited to vote for training programs they needed the most. We received a fantastic response from all over India and teams unanimously chose the training sessions.
Name of Training: Overview of Android
Date and Time: Monday, 20th March, 2017 2:00 pm to 5:00 pm
Android is a complete set of software for mobile devices such as tablet computers, notebooks, smartphones, electronic book readers, set-top boxes etc. It is developed by Google and later the OHA (Open Handset Alliance). Java language is mainly used to write the android code even though other languages can be used. In this session, we will learn about android, its components, and how to develop and build Android applications using Android Studio.
To know more about Smart India Hackathon, click here.