- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Clean Ganga
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Smart City Awards
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
World Food India Hackathon 2017
Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI), Government of India is organizing a mega international food summit, World Food India in New Delhi from 3 – 5 November 2017. ...
Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MoFPI), Government of India is organizing a mega international food summit, World Food India in New Delhi from 3 – 5 November 2017.
A Hackathon would be organized coinciding with the World Food India event.
The Food Processing Industry is one of the largest industries in India and ranks fifth in terms of production, consumption, and exports. Food processing industry in India is a sunrise sector that has gained prominence in the recent years. Availability of raw materials, changing lifestyles and appropriate fiscal policies has given a considerable push to the industry’s growth. This sector serves as a vital link between the agriculture and industrial segments of the economy.
To design solutions by leveraging technology for various problems in the food processing sector.
• Participation in the WFI Hackathon-2017 is free and open to on all individuals, start – ups, IT professionals who can design a solution to the problem statements.
• Enrollment is not confirmed until the WFI Hackathon-2017 team contacts the participant and assigns mentors, next steps, etc.
• Enrollment may be terminated at any point by a representative of WFI Hackathon-2017 if a participant violates any rules.
• A team can consist of maximum 5 participants.
• Registration closes – 12-Oct-2017
• Event Date – 27 & 28 Oct, 2017
• Venue: India Habitat Centre, New Delhi
• All participating teams will receive participation certificate.
• 1st Prize – Rs 75000 /-
• 2nd Prize - Rs 50000 /-
• 3rd Prize – Rs 25000 /-