- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Clean Ganga
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Smart City Awards
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Suggest Suitable Title for e-Court Software Project
Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) has recently developed and launched the e-Court Software Project. ...
Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) has recently developed and launched the e-Court Software Project.
Keeping with the dream of Digital India, Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (CERC) has launched an e-filing application to develop an integrated, flexible and dynamic database for filing of petitions and other documents online. Through the e-filing application, users can file their petitions/replies/rejoinders/other documents online and can track/view the status of their petitions. It offers quick and easy access to CERC's legal system and is a part of the organisation’s on-going efforts to increase transparency.
With features such as sms intimations, online service of notices, online communication of record of proceedings, orders etc, the e-filing system will transform the manner in which the legal system in CERC functions.
With this contest, CERC, intends to seek suitable title for the software project.
The prize money for winner is INR 2,500 (Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred only) (One prize only).
Last date of submission is 10th November, 2016.
Click here for Terms and Conditions.