- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Suggest Name for National Energy Efficient Fan Programme
About EESL ...
Interestingly, saving electricity comes out to be cheaper than producing it. Laying our focus on this premise, country's premier public sector undertaking, Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL), was designated the task of carrying out pan India energy efficiency projects and increase the count of saved units to light up the remaining dark corners of India. Our LED programmes are the world’s largest programmes across domestic lighting and street lighting sector. Today, EESL is running successful energy efficiency schemes like UJALA (UnnatJyoti by Affordable LEDs for All), Street Light National Programme (SLNP), Agricultural Pump Distribution Scheme and the just launched National Energy EfficientFan Programme. Very soon, EESL will roll out its energy efficient tubelights programme.
What we want?
Suggest an appropriate name for National Energy Efficient Fan Programme. The name should be simple and have mass appeal/ reach.
National Energy Efficient Fan Programme: On lines of EESL's UJALA scheme, which involves distribution of LED bulbs to households, EESL's Fan Programme aims to distribute 5-star rated energy efficient ceiling fans.
Your creative inputs would enable the organization to better communicate itself to the world and thereby improve the effectiveness of Government programmes.
The last date of submission is midnight of 30th June, 2016.
The best entry will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 10,000/-.
Click here for Terms and Conditions.