- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Smart-farm Grant Challenge
STPI announces the Smart-farm Grant Challenge for Development of a “Digital solution to predict optimum time of sugarcane harvest”. ...
STPI announces the Smart-farm Grant Challenge for Development of a “Digital solution to predict optimum time of sugarcane harvest”.
The application must have features but not limited to the few indicated below:
i. Should predict the optimum time of sugarcane harvest in a given plot area with reasonable accuracy.
ii. Should utilise computer simulations and digital data for reaching accurate results.
iii. Should provide plot-wise Polling in cane and yield estimate.
iv. Estimate the sugar content of all the plots in its catchment area remotely.
v. Should identify the plots which are mature/ ready to harvest.
vi. Should identify the poor plots in the initial stage.
vii. Should identify command area vs survey area for identification of the forged plots & left out plots.
viii. Should identify water-stressed plots and inform the exact time of irrigation.
ix. Results should be in easily interpretable formats viz graphs, images etc.
x. Results should be validated against the real-time digital data.
xi. Developed solution should be user friendly (most of the processes may be automated).
xii. Should be documented elaborately.
xiii. Low on the usage of power/ processor.
xiv. Should not have any external hardware dependency.
xv. Results along with the advisory to be disseminated through a mobile app to the farmers and the sugar mills.
The Smart-farm Grant Challenge is open for participation in teams having experts from all domains of a software development life cycle. Total duration of the Smart-farm Grant Challenge would be around 12 months/ 1 year (ideation, prototype and product stage).
Last date for submission is 15 June 2022
Click on the link below for more information.