- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Slogan for the National mSeva AppStore
mSeva AppStore (www.apps.mgov.gov.in) is India’s first indigenously developed AppStore by C-DAC Mumbai under the guidance of the Ministry of Electronics and Information ...
mSeva AppStore (www.apps.mgov.gov.in) is India’s first indigenously developed AppStore by C-DAC Mumbai under the guidance of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) that is available for hosting citizen-centric mobile apps.
Under the vision of Our Hon’ble PM’s ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat Mission’ mSeva AppStore has been developed by Indian mobile app developers. This is a secure and trusted ecosystem for mobile apps. The In-house testing process is reliable and makes developers aware of the security glitches in the app. The entire process of testing and hosting apps is free of cost.
In light of the same, C-DAC Mumbai, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, in collaboration with MyGov, is hosting an Indian AppStore Slogan Contest.
The main objectives of the Contest are:
1. To create awareness among the developers and citizens about mSeva AppStore (apps.mgov.gov.in)
2. To Promote an understanding of the relevance of the focus areas
3. To encourage citizens to creatively express their ideas on secured app hosting platforms, in making India self-reliant.
1. The slogan should be original.
2. It should be simple in language and can be in both English and Hindi.
3. The slogan should be grammatically correct and in short sentences with a word limit of 10 words.
4. The slogan should bring the thrust areas of the Atmanirbhar Bharat Mission.
5. Only one slogan may be prepared per candidate.
1. The Slogan entry must be submitted in a “SLOGAN-Your Name.docx/.doc/.Pdf” Format with your contact details.
2. Any deviation from the said specification shall be liable to disqualify.
3. All the entries shall be scrutinized and short-listed based on the best concept, correct format, and creative imagination used, by a selection committee.
The top 5 winners will be rewarded with a cash prize of ₹5000/- each
Click here for the Terms and Condition.pdf (132.47 KB)