- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Short Film Contest by Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
As part of the Republic Day Celebrations 2021, the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting along with NFDC is organizing and hosting an Online Short Film Competition to create a ...
As part of the Republic Day Celebrations 2021, the Ministry of Information & Broadcasting along with NFDC is organizing and hosting an Online Short Film Competition to create a patriotic mood surrounding this years' Republic Day.
The theme for the entries will be 'Emergence of a New India with a can do, will do attitude'
Please upload your film on online streaming sites like Youtube or Vimeo only and paste the link to the film in the comment box as your entry. Films uploaded through Google drive or wetransfer links will not be accepted. Storyboards, scripts as Word or PDF documents or pictures will not be accepted as entries.
The selected Top entries will be awarded Cash Prizes as follows:
a. First Prize - INR 1,00,000/-
b. Second Prize - INR 50,000/-
c. Third Prize – INR 25,000/-
Submission of the entries for Short Film Contest will commence from 8th January 2021 till 20th January 2021.
Click here for Terms & Conditions.
'For queries please email in the ID - firstname.lastname@example.org'
**No entries will be accepted over email. The official channel for submitting films is only through MyGov.'