- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Caring for the Specially Abled
- Chandigarh UT
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- Clean Ganga
- Consumer Protection and Internal Trade
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Disaster Resilient India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Participate in the Intel & DST- Innovate for Digital India Challenge 2.0 Now!
Intel & the Department of Science & Technology, Government of India (“DST”), have come together again to foster a new wave of disruptive innovation that empowers citizens and ...
Intel & the Department of Science & Technology, Government of India (“DST”), have come together again to foster a new wave of disruptive innovation that empowers citizens and transforms India by announcing the Intel & DST – Innovate for Digital Challenge 2.0.
This Challenge will benefit from the continued support of MyGov and Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (“MeitY”) and will be anchored by T-Hub Foundation (“T-hub”), among India’s largest incubators.
The Key focus areas for the Challenge:
The Intel & DST - Innovate for Digital India Challenge 2.0 aims to foster local innovation and encourage the creation of intuitive, easy to use and scalable solutions in the IoT and / or Datacenter and / or Cloud and / or Connectivity and / or Big Data and or Open Data & Analytics platform based on Intel® architecture; enabling digital transformation experiences and driving access to services imperative for building a Digital India.
Solutions should be in the field of one or more of the following verticals:
i. Agriculture Solutions / Agritech
ii. Healthcare Solutions / Healthtech
iii. Education Solutions
iv. Financial Inclusion / Fintech
vi. Services and Logistics
vii. Sustainability including resources as water, energy etc.
viii. Smart City
Duly completed and fully filled forms must be submitted using the online application system before 11:30 pm IST on Wednesday, 3rd November 2016.
Kindly visit http://innovate.mygov.in/ifdic2
1. The participant will be taken to a landing page featuring the application form with various fields
2. Participant will have to fill out the application form and click ‘Submit’
3. On successful submission, participant will receive a confirmation email
4. Should T-hub or Organizers require additional information, they will contact the registered participant via email. Participant is recommended to duly provide any additional information as instructed.
5. Allotment of grants will be at the discretion of T-hub. T-hub shall be responsible for facilitating and distributing grants to selected participants/teams with the corpus of Rs.65 lakh received for the Challenge. The break-up of the corpus is as follows:
• Prototype Grant - up to 10 awards of INR 3 Lakh each, amounting to a total of INR 30 Lakh.
• Development Grant - up to 3 awards of INR 5 Lakh each, amounting to a total of INR 15 Lakh.
• Final Grant of up to INR 20 Lakh each to 1 winning participating team amounting to a total of INR 20 Lakh.
All participants that make it to the first cut-off (up to top 20) list will be invited to make a Concept Pitch to a panel of experts at Hyderabad. Participants can bring one team member should they wish to. The cost of travel of the participant and his/ her team member will be borne by the participant. Cost of stay (on sharing basis per participating team) and Food will be borne by the Organizers through T-hub.