- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Clean Ganga
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Painting Competition for Naya Raipur Smart City
Naya Raipur Development Authority invites citizens to paint their dram “Naya Raipur Smart City”. The painting should display what the citizen of Naya Raipur want their city to ...
Naya Raipur Development Authority invites citizens to paint their dram “Naya Raipur Smart City”. The painting should display what the citizen of Naya Raipur want their city to be developed into. The theme of painting could be Green Naya Raipur, Happy Naya Raipur, ICT Enabled Smart Naya Raipur etc.
Terms and Conditions
• The Contest is open to individuals, teams and organizations restricted to Indian nationals
• All entries must be uploaded to creative corner link of www.mygov.in or the hard copy will be sent/mailed to CEO office NRDA. The contact details are mentioned below.
• The best painting would be the intellectual property of the Naya Raipur Development Authority and will be used for promotional and display purposes.
• The paintings should not violate any provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957.
• Participant is required to ensure that his/her MyGov profile is accurate and updated since NRDA would be using this for further communication.
• The accepted format is JPEG/ JPG/ PNG/ SVG only.
• Languages - The submission will be accepted in English or Hindi language.
• NRDA would be responsible for evaluation and assessment.
• The decision of the NRDA would be final.
• If any legal proceedings arise, this shall be subject to local jurisdiction of Naya Raipur City.
• First prize - Rs. 1o,000/-
• Second prize - Rs. 5,000/-
• Third prize - Rs. 2,000/-
Winners will be announced and prizes shall be awarded on 25th February, 2017
How and where to Submit?
• Visit the page at https://mygov.in, Painting Competition for Naya Raipur Smart city
• For offline submission, two hard copies (A-4 Size, Coloured print) of Painting should reach the following address before the due date:
Naya Raipur development authority
Paryavas Bhawan, North block
Sector 19, Naya Raipur - 492002