- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
National Tourism Day - Caller Tune Contest
The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India is observing National Tourism Day on the 25th of January 2022, under the aegis of ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’, the 75-week grand ...
The Ministry of Tourism, Government of India is observing National Tourism Day on the 25th of January 2022, under the aegis of ‘Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav’, the 75-week grand celebration launched by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to mark 75 years of India’s independence.
Worldwide, India has a remarkable position because of magnificent places that are famous as tourist destinations. India has a culturally rich heritage which attracts a lot of foreign tourists. To celebrate the diversity of our country, NATIONAL TOURISM DAY is celebrated on 25th January every year. This day is marked with a motive to appreciate our country’s beauty and spread awareness of the importance of tourism and its impact on the Indian economy. The theme for this years’ National Tourism Day is Rural and Community Centric Tourism
Ministry of Tourism (MoT) is calling on the public at large to write and compose a Caller Tune for the organisation in Hindi /English.
The caller tune should be apt, relevant, and appealing. It should highlight qualities like the rich cultural heritage of India and its illustrious history. It may also cover aspects like national pride, architectural and historical beauty, and our incredible diversity. In addition to this, it must focus on the efforts made by Incredible India and ‘Dekho Apna Desh’ for showcasing India’s rich and varied culture to both international and domestic tourists, along with how important tourism is to India.
• The participants need to provide a script and a jingle of 20 – 25 seconds duration in Hindi or English that is easily comprehensible, is peppy and connects with the public at large.
• The participants should upload their entry as a high-quality audio file to any media platform such as SoundCloud, YouTube, Google Drive, Dropbox etc. and enter the publicly accessible link in the comments section. The script also needs to be submitted in the form of a PDF document.
• One entry will be selected, and the winner will be awarded a certificate and a souvenir courtesy of Ministry of Tourism.
Last Date of submission: 6th February 2022
Top 5 (five) entries will receive a certificate along with a souvenir.
Click here for Terms and Conditions (PDF 698 KB)