- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo Designing Competition for MEA’s State Division’s Website
States Division, MEA invites entries from interested persons for logo of States Division, proposed to be used in the Division's micro-site. In order to have a clear understanding ...
States Division, MEA invites entries from interested persons for logo of States Division, proposed to be used in the Division's micro-site. In order to have a clear understanding of the requirement of the logo, a brief background of States Division in MEA including inter-alia the functions and objectives of the Division are outlined below:
"States Division was created in the Ministry of External Affairs in October 2014 with the aim of achieving effective coordination with States and Union Territories in furtherance of their efforts to promote exports, tourism and attract more overseas investment and expertise. The objective of the Division is facilitation of efforts between our Mission/Post(s) and Governments of States/Union Territories as well as foreign diplomatic and trade missions in India, for all round development of States. It also aims to assist States and Union Territories by sharing with them, where required, this Ministry’s experience and expertise through training and capacity building in areas relating to their external affiliations. The Division aims to promote the outreach of the States of India with the external world and to that effect promotes, coordinates, connects and facilitates activities of States in the domain of trade, investment, tourism, cultural outreach with the external world. The States Division also promotes twinning arrangements at provincial level with the provinces and sub-regions of foreign countries to further enhance bilateral relations.
With a view to expand its outreach and accessibility, States Division is developing an official micro-website portal as a one-stop platform for Missions/State Governments and foreign stakeholders. The micro-site will be hyperlinked to the parent website of MEA and would include latest facts about the Division, detailed scope of work of the division, quick contacts, social media links of the division, relevant information on state government, photo gallery and progress page as its essential features. The micro site will also be used for posting factual developments coordinated by States Division and its initiatives taken to assist investment, trade, culture, tourism, diaspora matters and relief operations/evacuations etc.
Creation of a logo for States Division shall help in establishing its own distinct identity. It would provide a digital imprint for the Division that would be used on the independent website for the Division, when it becomes functional.
Submission of Entries:
• The last date for accepting entries is 30th June, 2017.
• The design should be the original work of the participant(s) and must not infringe the Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
• An entry could be an individual or a team project.
• Every entry should be accompanied by a brief written explanation of the Design and how it best symbolizes the States Division, MEA.
• Each participant can submit no more than one entry.
Click here to read Guidelines, Technical Parameters, Conditions and Selection Process