- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo Design Contest for Indian Sign Language Research and Training Center (ISLRTC)
Brief about ISLRTC: ...
Brief about ISLRTC:
Indian Sign Language Research and Training Centre (ISLRTC) is an autonomous organization of the Government of India established under Society Registration Act, 1860 under the aegis of Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities (Divyangjan) under Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment. The main objectives of ISLRTC are to develop manpower for using, teaching and conducting research in Indian Sign Language (ISL), to promote the use of ISL as an educational mode, to carry out research in collaboration with universities, national and international bodies to create linguistic records in ISL, to train and orient various professionals and to collaborate with organizations of the Deaf among others.
The society will help the large number of deaf people of the country and it shall provide for increased accessibility for the deaf in education, in the workplace and in all activities of public life. It is providing equal opportunities to the deaf to fully participate in every sphere of life.
The Objectives of ISLRTC are:
1. To develop manpower for using, teaching and conducting research in Indian Sign Language (ISL) including bilingualism.
2. To promote the use of Indian Sign Language as educational mode for deaf students at primary, secondary and higher education levels.
3. To carry out research through collaboration with universities and other educational institution in India and abroad and create linguistic records/ analyses of the Indian Sign Language, including creation of Indian Sign Language corpus (Vocabulary).
4. To orient and train various groups, i.e. Govt. officials, teachers, professionals, community leaders and the public at large for understanding and using Indian Sign Language.
5. To collaborate with organizations of the deaf and other institutions in the field of disability to promote and propagate Indian Sign Language.
6. To collect information relating to Sign Language used in other parts of the world so that this input can be used to upgrade the existing situation of Indian Sign Language.
Indian Sign Language Research and Training Center invites creative designers, artists and innovators to participate in the Logo Design Contest for Indian Sign Language Research and Training Center (ISLRTC). The logo should depict the goals of ISLRTC and be easily relatable to the training and research activities in on Indian Sign Language.
This task seeks inputs to design a Logo for ISLRTC. The last date of submission is 22nd February, 2017. The winning entry will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 10,000/-.
Click here to read Terms and Conditions and Technical Parameters