- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo Design Contest for India’s Chairmanship of the SCO
Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) invites logo designs for forthcoming India’s Chairmanship of the SCO. ...
Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) invites logo designs for forthcoming India’s Chairmanship of the SCO.
Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) is a regional multilateral organization comprising 8 Member States, namely India, China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Pakistan and Kyrgyzstan. Besides economic, trade and cultural cooperation, the SCO is a useful multilateral platform for cooperation in countering terrorism and illicit drug trafficking.
In September 2022, India will assume the Chairmanship of the SCO Council of Heads of State for the first time since becoming a full-fledged member of the organization. The year-long Chairmanship will culminate in the SCO Summit.
The basic theme of our Chairmanship is ‘Towards a SECURE SCO’. This was proposed by Prime Minister Narendra Modi during his address at the SCO Heads of State Summit in 2018. The acronym ‘SECURE’ includes 'S' for security for citizens; 'E' for economic development; 'C' for connectivity in the region; 'U' for unity; 'R' for respect of sovereignty and integrity, and; 'E for environment protection.
Logo Design Criteria
i. The logo should incorporate and prominently reflect the SCO logo;
Click here for SCO Logo
ii. The title of the logo should capture that India is hosting its first-ever Chairmanship of SCO Council of Heads of States;
iii. The logo must be submitted in 2 language versions i.e in Hindi and in English
iv. The theme, ‘Towards a SECURE SCO’, may be used as an idea to create the logo;
v. The logo may represent national symbols, architecture, India's achievements etc. or reflect the rich cultural heritage of our nation.
vi. The logo design may include artistic expressions of colour combination/arrangements in the national tricolour.
Prizes for the winners
The winner shall get Rs. 75,000/-. Three consolation prizes of Rs. 10,000/- each will be given on the recommendation of the Selection Committee. The prize money will be payable after the deduction of TDS.
Last date of submission is 30 May 2022.
Click here to read Terms & Conditions and Technical Parameters