- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo Design Competition for UMANG– Unified Mobile Application for New-Age Governance
With Government’s vision to provide Governance and Services on Demand for every citizen, it is proposed to have a common mobile application – “Unified Mobile ...
With Government’s vision to provide Governance and Services on Demand for every citizen, it is proposed to have a common mobile application – “Unified Mobile Application/Platform for New-age Governance”, pan India for all the Government services offered by Central and State Government departments, Local bodies and their agencies. This will give a single window interaction of various Government services with the citizens and would make a substantial contribution in achieving the vision of Digital India. UMANG has payment gateway, one help desk, analytics and host of other features that shall enable Government departments and agencies to provide quality services to citizens. The citizens will have to download just a single mobile application only; it will work on one Toll Free number. Thus from the citizen side it can easily become popular
NeGD invites people to design LOGO for UMANG on My Gov Platform from 1st July to 15th July, 2016.
All the entries must be submitted online through www.mygov.in. No other medium of submission will be accepted.
Last date for submission is 15th July, 2016.
The participants must mention the following details with their submission:
2. Father/Mother name
5. Contact number
Entries with incomplete profiles will not be considered.
Top 3 Selected entries will be given cash prizes:
a) 1st prize – Rs 10,000/-
b) 2nd Prize –Rs 5000/-
c) 3rd Prize - Rs 2500/-
Terms and Conditions
1. Submissions should be in the portrait layout with the size 700x700 pixels. Designs in any other size and layout will not be considered.
2. The date for submission anytime between 1st July, 2016 to 15th July, 2016.
3. The top 3 entries will be rewarded with a cash prize of Rs.10, 000/- for 1st position. Rs.5000/- for 2nd position and Rs.2500/- for 3rd position.
4. All entries shall become properties of Deity/NeGD/MyGov and copyright/IPR will be the property of DeitY/NeGD
5. Winners will be decided by internal committee of NeGD.