- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Logo Design Competition for Firozabad Glass Industry
Firozabad Glass Industry is looking for a logo that will represent the unique Glass making process of the city. In order to engage current market, and attract new market, Firozabad ...
Firozabad Glass Industry is looking for a logo that will represent the unique Glass making process of the city. In order to engage current market, and attract new market, Firozabad Glass Industry Association announces a competition to design a new logo. The new logo may be used on websites, social media sites, business cards, letterhead, posters, souvenir trinkets and gifts, or anywhere else association chooses. This document describes the official requirements and rules of the competition.
Contestants are permitted to work in groups;however, only one (1) prize will be awarded regardless of group size.
1. The purpose of this contest is to design a logo to be used by Firozabad Glass Industries.
2. The logo’s design should reflect Glass Industry and its making process.
3. The logo must be appropriate for a professional business setting.
4. Entries must be submitted as JPEG files.
5. For quality reproduction purposes, the winning entry must later be submitted in scalable vector graphic format (EPS).
6. The logo must be easy to use, handle, resize, and manipulate for all reproduction purposes.
7. It should be visually appealing on both small (as small as 2 cm x 2 cm) and large scales.
The prize for the winning entry is INR 51,000.
Last Date for Submission of Entries is 22nd December 2022.
Click Here for Terms & Conditions - PDF(90.9 KB)