- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Indian Space Research Organisation - ISRO
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
International Day of Yoga 2021 Jingle Contest
Ministry of AYUSH (MoA) is calling on the public at large to write and compose a Jingle for the upcoming International Day of Yoga, 2021 in the official Indian language as ...
Ministry of AYUSH (MoA) is calling on the public at large to write and compose a Jingle for the upcoming International Day of Yoga, 2021 in the official Indian language as mentioned in the Eighth Schedule of the Indian constitution along with English and other UN languages.
The Jingle should be apt, relevant, and appealing. It should endeavor to drive awareness and adoption of Yoga by people of all ages. It should highlight the cause of Yoga to serve as a tool in the betterment of the health and wellbeing of the community, especially improving physical and mental health.
It must focus on encouraging people to participate in the observance of IDY, 2021 with their family and friends. To get more information on Yoga, IDY, and the various initiatives being undertaken by the MoA, participants can visit https://yoga.ayush.gov.in/
It may cover aspects like the importance of the regular practice of Yoga to boost the immunity level and combat COVID-19, as a stress buster, improving productivity at work, etc.
Participants need to provide a script and a jingle of 25-30 seconds duration in any official Indian language as mentioned in the Eighth Schedule of the Indian constitution along with English and other UN languages- that is easily comprehensible, is peppy, and connects with the public at large.
The participants should upload their entry as a high-quality audio file to any media platform such as SoundCloud, YouTube, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc., and enter the publicly accessible link in the comments section. The script also needs to be submitted in the form of a PDF document.
A cash prize of INR 25,000 will be given to one winning entry.
The last date of submission is 30th June 2021.
Click here to read the Terms & Conditions.