- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- Clean Ganga
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Inclusive India Initiative Competition - "Making Government Policies inclusive and the way ahead"
Social Integration is indispensable for creating inclusive society. Government plays a crucial role in laying down policies and guidelines which act as a blueprint for the society. ...
Social Integration is indispensable for creating inclusive society. Government plays a crucial role in laying down policies and guidelines which act as a blueprint for the society. Government is primarily responsible towards the health, education and social security of all citizens and availability of adequate funds, appropriate policy framework, and effective delivery machinery. It is important for the government to make policies to minimize inequalities amongst individuals and facilitate towards maintaining a standard /quality. Governments’ primary role is to implement existing schemes and facilities for the development of economically and socially disadvantaged people. Appropriate amendments of the existing schemes and facilities in consultation with the stakeholders are important. The ideal way forward is to create mass awareness /dissemination of information.
Who can participate?
Serving and retired government officials
Categories of submitting entries:
Article/ Write-up of not more than 500 words
1. Usage of Media as an effective tool to disseminate information to the focus groups on the benefits offered. List down.
2. In last five years, what policy modifications have been done by Government of India; to benefit the focus group.
3. Share case studies on making flexible service delivery mechanism to reach out to the focus group in far flung areas. State government and central government initiatives needs to be listed.
4. When was the database last updated, specific to focus group by the government?
5. What new policy changes/modifications can be incorporated to benefit people with developmental and intellectual disabilities
6. An article on how the focus group can be made accessible in government setups. How to address this issue?
Competition Timeline: 4th July, 2017
Proposed Prize money:
First prize – Rs. 5,000/-
Second prize- Rs. 3,000/-
Third prize-Rs. 2,000/-
Note: Certificate of Participation will be given to all the entries.
Click here to read the Terms and Conditions