- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Caring for the Specially Abled
- Chandigarh UT
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- Clean Ganga
- Consumer Protection and Internal Trade
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Disaster Resilient India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Essay Writing Competition - My City My Dream: Smart City Bhubaneswar
All citizens and stakeholders are invited to participate in the Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Bhubaneswar. ...
All citizens and stakeholders are invited to participate in the Essay Writing Competition for Smart City Bhubaneswar.
Your essay must have the following templates:
1. Topic (Max 15 words)
2. What is your top priority smart solution/idea to making Bhubaneswar a Smart city (Max. 150 Words)?
3. What is your top priority area/district to be made the first Bhubaneswar Smart district (Max. 150 Words).
4. Why are your proposed ideas important for the city? (Max. 150 Word)
5. What according to you is a smart way of implementing your idea? (Max. 200 Words)
The TOP 5 Essays will be awarded:
a) 1st Prize – Cash Incentive of Rs. 25,000.
b) 2nd Prize – Cash Incentive of Rs.20,000.
c) 3rd Prize – Cash Incentive of Rs. 15,000.
The last date to submit your essays is 15th October, 2015.
For more details please visit: www.smartcitybhubaneswar.gov.in