- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Clean Ganga
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Essay Writing Competition for International Gita Mahotsav in Kurukshetra
Gita is a guiding philosophy for all of us in living our lives productively and meaningfully. In today's scenario of stress and tensions, we all feel directionless and thus, ...
Gita is a guiding philosophy for all of us in living our lives productively and meaningfully. In today's scenario of stress and tensions, we all feel directionless and thus, relevance of taking guidance from Gita becomes vital because this is the sermon directly by Bhagwan Shri Krishan. We too as Arjun should surrender and take energy from this divine knowledge bank.
Here, on the eve of International Gita Mahotsav, where spiritual gurus and scholars will gathering in Kurukshetra between 6-10 Dec, 2016. We are also organizing an essay writing competition. The purpose of this is to share our viewpoint and experience of living life with Gyan of Gita.
Let’s be the part of it and start consolidating our feelings in form of essay and post on MyGov.
Essay Topics (choose one)
1. What I have learned from Gita?
2. How Gita transformed my life?
Your essay should highlight the following areas:
• Your introduction to Gita
• Importance of Gita in your daily life
• Any difficult life situation where Gita guided you
The Competition is open to anyone irrespective of their age, nationality, caste, creed, and gender.
Best explanation of bhav and experience in essay will be rewarded and the top three winners will be facilitated on stage of Gita Mahotsav
1. First Prize: 1, 00, 000 INR
2. Second Prize: Rs 51,000 INR
3. Third Prize: Rs 31,000 INR
4. 10 Consolation Prizes of Rs. 5,000 each
1. Your essay should be between 1500- 2000 words.
2. Essay language can be Hindi English or Sanskrit.
3. The Essay is to be submitted by attaching PDF file online only at www.mygov.in.
4. Participant is to make sure that his/her My Gov profile is accurate and updated since Kurukshetra Development Board would be using this for further communication. This includes details such as
name, photo, e-mail and phone number.
5. Last date of submission is 5th December, 2016.
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner shall be chosen on the basis of originality of ideas, Innovativeness and Creativity.
2. Entry is limited to one per person. Only individual entries will be accepted.
3. The decision of KDB (Kurukshetra Development Board) for selecting the winner shall be treated as final.
4. KDB reserve the right to present no prizes or commendation or to reduce the number of prizes and commendations if an insufficient number of deserving essays is received.
5. KDB will have copyright on all the entries submitted. By submitting an entry, the participant(s) agree(s) to transfer the intellectual property rights to SMC.
6. Any participant not following the submission guidelines will be disqualified.
7. It will be assumed that whosoever is participating in the essay has fully understood the general information and terms-conditions given hereby.
8. All content should be original. Essays with plagiarism will be disqualified.