- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
E-Greetings Design Contest for Gandhi Jayanti 2016
Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti are organizing an e-Greetings design competition on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti, October 2, 2016 being celebrated as the International Day of ...
Gandhi Smriti and Darshan Samiti are organizing an e-Greetings design competition on the occasion of Gandhi Jayanti, October 2, 2016 being celebrated as the International Day of Nonviolence. It is a day to reflect upon the nonviolent action of the Mahatma who made the world realizes the power of nonviolence. He had said true nonviolence is mightier than the mightiest violence. So in this Gandhi Jayanti, let us revisit the ephemeral principles of nonviolence as espoused by Mahatma Gandhi and try and practice these in our daily lives.
Last Date of Submission is 26th September, 2016.
The top designer will be given Gandhian literature and an amount of Rs. 10000; the designer with number two position will be given Rs. 7500 and the individual with the third position will get Rs. 5000.
Terms and Conditions
1. Submissions should be in the portrait layout with the size 10 x 12 cm. Designs in any other size and layout would not be considered.
2. All designs shortlisted by the Standing Committee, after eliminating unsuitable entries.
3. Entries should be original. Individuals submitting copied entries would not be considered for future contests.
Disclaimer: All efforts will be made by the Standing Committee to check for originality of the submissions, however MyGov will not be held accountable for any submission identified as a copy.