- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Digital Communication Innovation Square (DCIS) Challenge
a.To promote the ecosystem for research, design, development, proof of concept testing, Minimum Viable Product (MVP), Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) creation, pilot project, and manufacturing i.e. complete value chain to make India a global hub for the production of telecommunication equipment and a centre for digital communication services.
b.To develop and establish standards to meet national requirements and participate in international standardization bodies to contribute to the formulation of global standards, thereby making India a leading nation in the area of international telecom standardization.
c.To promote India-specific application development that matches with the behavioral pattern of the masses and adds value to their day-to-day activities both economic and social.
d.To create synergies among the Academia, Research Institutes, Start-ups, and Industry for capacity building and development of a balanced telecom ecosystem by organizing workshops/seminars/webinars, etc. for sharing their views, plans, expectations, and concerns in a free and constructive manner.
e.Bridge the gap between R&D and commercialization
Maximum support to a startup/MSME up to INR 40 Lakhs for the project duration, minimum 10 applicants.
Who can apply:
Startups (Scaling Stage)/MSMEs who have already tested their prototypes (hardware/software innovations) with or without any user agency and are seeking further validations before becoming market-ready with a demonstrable demand are therefore encouraged to apply.
Note: The scheme does not envisage support to ideation stage startups.
1.LTE Advanced, 5G and future generation access technologies, Software Defined Networks (SDNs) and Network Function Virtualization (NFV), IOT/ M2M, the cloud, and data analytics.
2.Backhaul Radio and Communication Technologies,
3.Core and Edge Routers, Soft Switches, Ethernet Switches, xDSL, Modems, Routers, Dongles, Data Cards, Mobile Handsets, Wireless Access Points, Mobile Handsets, etc.
4.Security and Surveillance Equipment, Sensors
5.Convergence of Telecom, IT, and Broadcasting Technologies
6.Over-the-top (OTT) services as drivers for penetration of broadband services
7.Green and energy-efficient technologies/solutions for the telecom sector and
8.Any other area considered commercially viable in the future.
Click here to read the Eligibility Standards.
The last date to apply is 04th June 2021.