- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Design your own Logo for the Jaipur Smart City Campaign
Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India has selected Jaipur to submit Smart City Proposal and participate in the 100 Smart Cities Challenge Competition. Upon ...
Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India has selected Jaipur to submit Smart City Proposal and participate in the 100 Smart Cities Challenge Competition. Upon shortlisting, Jaipur can claim to work towards becoming one of India's connected cities under the smart city initiative. In this regard, we invite College Students for two Competition Events.
Entries are to be submitted to: www.mygov.in
Eligibility – Students of Colleges in Jaipur City
Criteria – Students can participate in either one or both competition. Photograph of designed Logo is to be posted.
Last date for submission is 10th October 2015.
To know more about the Smart City Programme, you can visit the Facebook Page of the Programme of Nagar Nigam: Smart City Jaipur
Your creativity will reap the rewards!!
The best entries will be posted on Nagar Nigam Facebook Page and judged by panel of judges. The winning entry design will be rewarded and also adopted as Brand for Smart City Campaign.
NOTE –PLEASE MENTION YOUR NAME, COLLEGE, YEAR AND MOBILE NO.IN THE EMAIL
Terms and Conditions
1. The winner shall be chosen on the basis of Innovative and Actionable idea and creativity.
2. The Name of the participant, Address and Contact No. must be mentioned clearly on the top of the entry.
3. The decision of Jaipur Municipal Corporation for selecting the winner shall be treated as Final