- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Design a logo, Suggest a Tagline for National Telecommunications Institute for Policy Research, Innovations and Training
The National Telecommunications Institute for Policy Research, Innovations & Training (NTIPRIT) is the apex training institute of the Department of Telecommunications, Govt. of ...
The National Telecommunications Institute for Policy Research, Innovations & Training (NTIPRIT) is the apex training institute of the Department of Telecommunications, Govt. of India. NTIPRIT is also a Central Training Institute (CTI) enlisted with the Department of Personnel & Training, Govt. of India.
The key activities of NTIPRIT include imparting training to Telecom professionals, especially government officers; conducting research on matters related to policy designing and providing input to the Government to facilitate decision making; and promoting technology research and innovation for the development of India centric ICT solutions. The institute aims to achieve these objectives through collaboration with industry, educational institutions, and various organisations at the national and international levels. The details of the activities of the Institute may be seen at www.ntiprit.gov.in.
NTIPRIT ‘Logo including tagline’ Design Contest is an initiative to effectively convey the purpose and activities of the Institute through graphical means. Being the apex Institute of the Government of India in the telecom sector, it is recommended that participants may use/ incorporate the national emblem in the logo. Only one entry each shall be permitted per individual or organization for ‘Logo including tagline’.
The selected Logo may be used by NTIPRIT on its official stationery, website, social media, etc. Through this contest, the participants are encouraged to design and upload the image of the NTIPRIT logo including the tagline (having a minimum resolution of 300 dpi) on the MyGov Platform. The images can be captured using any digital device, including smartphones, and should be submitted in jpg or jpeg file format. The winner shall be required to submit a vector design of the Logo (raw/ editable design). The participant must be the sole author and owner of the copyright of the submitted logo. After submission, the copyright of the logo will be with NTIPRIT. The submitted logo design should include the tagline as well. Please read the terms and conditions of the contest carefully.
The selected winner for NTIPRIT “Logo including tagline” will be paid an award of Rs. 25,000/-.
The last date of submission of entries is 20th June 2021.
Click here to read the Terms and Conditions.
For any contest-related queries, please write to:
Sh. Manish Jain,
Director (ICT), NTIPRIT