- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Clean Ganga
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Design Logo for Pravasi Bharatiya Divas Convention
The Ministry of External Affairs is organizing an open competition to design a logo that would best reflect the spirit of the Pravasi Bharatiya Divas ...
The Ministry of External Affairs is organizing an open competition to design a logo that would best reflect the spirit of the Pravasi Bharatiya Divas Conventions which are organized by the Government in India. Traditionally PBD Conventions have been a most important platform for engagement of the Government with the overseas Indian community (both Non-resident Indians and Persons of Indian-origin).
At PBD Conventions in India, Government focuses on issues of concern for the overseas Indian community, informs them about policies and initiatives which will benefit them and invites them to contribute to their country of origin. With the Government reaching out to the Indian community overseas, PBDs will be an extremely significant occasion and platform to reconnect with the Diaspora and reenergize their engagement with the Government.
PBD Conventions are traditionally held from 7 to 9 January in India.The next and 15th edition of PBD, will be held from 7 to 9 January in India. The last edition of PBD was held from 7 to 9 January 2015 in Gandhinagar, Gujarat.
All interested Indians (resident and non-resident Indian citizens, as well as Overseas Citizens of India and Persons of Indian Origin) are invited to participate in the Competition for Design of a logo for PBD. The logo should bring out the essence of the PBD and reflect the desire for a stronger and vibrant connect between the Government and the overseas Indian community.
The last date of submission is the midnight of 10th July, 2016.
The winning entry will get Rs.50, 000/- cash prize.
For background information on PBD see:
Note about PBD on Ministry website: http://www.mea.gov.in/pravasi-bharatiya-divas.htm
Annual Report of MEA 2015-16: Chapter on Overseas Indian Affairs, Page 206 to 207
Click here for Terms and Conditions.