- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Design a Logo for Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MOFPI)
Brief about MoFPI: ...
Brief about MoFPI:
The Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MOFPI) is responsible for developing a strong and vibrant food processing industry, to create increased employment and enable farmers to reap the benefits of Modern technology, to create a surplus for exports and stimulating demand for processed food. A strong and dynamic food processing sector plays a vital role in reduction in the wastage of perishable agricultural produce, diversification & commercialization of agriculture, generation of employment and enhancing income of farmers. The Ministry of Food Processing Industries has a clear goal of attaining these objectives by facilitating and acting as a catalyst to attract quality investments from within India and abroad into this sector with the aim of making food processing a national initiative. With this overall objective, the Ministry aims to:
• Enhance farmer's income by better utilization and value addition of agricultural produce
• Minimize wastage at all stages in the food processing chain by the development of infrastructure for storage, transportation and processing of agro-food produce;
• Introduce modern technology into the food processing industries from both domestic and external sources;
• Encourage R&D in food processing for product and process development and improved packaging;
• Provide policy support, and support for creation of Infrastructure, capacity expansion/ Upgradation and other supportive measures form the growth of this sectors;
The functions of the Ministry can be broadly classified under policy support and development activities:
i. Formulation and implementation of policies for food processing sector with overall national priorities and objectives;
ii. Facilitating creation of a conducive environment for healthy growth of the food-processing sector.
Development Activities :
i. Continued emphasis on creation of World Class Infrastructure for growth of food processing sector through Mega Food Parks, Integrated Cold Chain;and also providing assistance under various Plan Schemes to food processing sector.
ii. Widening the R & D base in food processing by involvement of various R & D institutes and supporting various R & D activities.
iii. Human Resource Development to meet the growing requirement of managers, entrepreneurs and skilled workers in the food processing industry.
iv. Assistance for setting up analytical and testing laboratories and active participation in the laying down of food standards and their harmonization with international standards.
v. Continue intensive consultation with industry, academia, scientists and representatives of State Governments for smoother and inclusive growth of the sector.
The details of the schemes and other aspects can be seen at www.mofpi.nic.in
The Ministry of Food Processing Industries (MOFPI) invites entries to design a logo for the Ministry.
The winning entry will be awarded an amount of Rs. 50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only).
The last date of submission is 11th January 2018.
Click here to read the Terms and Conditions, Technical Parameters and Evaluation Criteria.