- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Design a Logo for India Urban Observatory (IUO)
Smart Cities Mission is an initiative of the Government of India with the objective to develop 100 smart cities across the country. The focus is on creation of connected, livable, ...
Smart Cities Mission is an initiative of the Government of India with the objective to develop 100 smart cities across the country. The focus is on creation of connected, livable, energy efficient, adaptive and resilient cities by virtue of integrated infrastructure and services in cities implemented through deployment of smart solutions. The Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs (MoHUA) is responsible for implementing the mission in collaboration with the state governments and the respective cities.
VISION OF THE INDIA URBAN OBSERVATORY
The Smart Cities Mission has set up an India Urban Observatory (IUO) in the ministry premises, with a vision to establish a state-of-the-art urban laboratory leveraging multi-dimensional data from various domains using advanced AI/ML, Data science, Analytics & visualization capabilities to;
• Generate insights/trends/patterns over urbanization.
• Facilitate data driven policy interventions.
• Assess Impact of various MoHUA mission programs/projects.
• Assist Performance monitoring and Management.
OBJECTIVE OF THE COMPETITION
The Smart Cities Mission intends to float a competition for Logo design for the IUO. The main objective of this competition is to develop a logo to be used by IUO under Smart Cities Mission and Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs (MoHUA).
This logo should reflect the vision of the IUO as mentioned above.
The contest is open from 2nd August,2019 to 21st August,2019
Click here to read the Terms and Conditions
For any queries,connect to