- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Create Vision Tagline, Vision Statement and Sub Goals for Smart City Chandigarh
Here is an opportunity for us to write our own future! Our Chandigarh is amongst the 100 cities shortlisted by Government of India to participate in the Smart City Challenge. We ...
Here is an opportunity for us to write our own future! Our Chandigarh is amongst the 100 cities shortlisted by Government of India to participate in the Smart City Challenge. We need your city’s vision (an aspirational description of what Chandigarh would like to achieve, in around 10 to 20 years down the line) as part of this competition!
Key focus areas of Smart Cities are the high quality of life for citizens, generating employment opportunities & inclusive economic development, protecting environment & ensuring sustainability of resources, great infrastructure, etc. The Vision we develop, will be the guiding force for Chandigarh’s current and future courses of action.
So, think with your heart & soul and help write our city’s Vision Tagline, Sub Goals.
1. What is your Vision (what the city wants to be in future) Tagline for "City Beautiful" ?
e.g. Seoul (the capital of South Korea): “A Happy City Based on Communication and Consideration”
• Sydney (an Australian city): “Green, Global and Connected by 2030"
2. What is Vision Statement for achieving the goal ?
3. What will be the sub goals to achieve different components of this vision ?
Terms & Conditions
1. All residents can participate
2. All the participants must clearly mention following details in their essay -
• Father/Mother name
• Contact number
4. All entries have to be submitted on www.MyGov.in only.
5. All submission must be submitted in .pdf (PDF) format
6. The vision Tagline, vision statement and Sub Goals should be original and implementable
7. The selection/ decision of Chandigarh Administration and Municipal Corporation Chandigarh should be final
8. No plagiarism will be accepted
9. Only one winner will be chosen, however Chandigarh Administration reserves the right to share the prize money in case of more than one winner
10. The last date of submission shall be 15th October 2015
11. It will be assumed that all participants have understood the terms and condition before participating in it.
12. Chandigarh Municipal Corporation reserves the right to select the prize winners and to use the tagline as the official tagline for Chandigarh Smart City
13. Maximum word limit - 800 words
14. The competition shall be closed on 15-10-2015
Winner will be given prize of Rs 5000