- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- LiFE-21 Day Challenge
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Compose a Jingle for ‘One India, One Emergency Number - 112'
With a view to enable active use of technology to strengthen emergency response services, especially for safety of women in public places, the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has ...
With a view to enable active use of technology to strengthen emergency response services, especially for safety of women in public places, the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has implemented a project titled ‘Emergency Response Support System (ERSS)’. Government of India has notified 112 as a pan-India, single, internationally recognized number for various emergencies such as police, fire, ambulance, etc., with computer-aided dispatch of field resources accessible through calls, SMS, e-mail, panic button and the 112 India mobile app. This emergency service has now been operationalized in all States/UTs.
Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) in collaboration with MyGov invites creative ideas in the form of Jingle, MP3 Format from the creative minds of the nation to join the Nation’s Safety and participate in the Jingle Making Competition on the Theme - “One India, One Emergency Number – Dial 112”.
Note :- The competition is open for all citizens.
1. Participants need to provide a script (In PDF Format) & jingle of 45 seconds, that is easily understandable, is peppy, and connects with the public at large.
2. The participants should upload their entry as a high-quality audio file on Google Drive and enter the publicly accessible link in the comments section. Open the link for viewers to see.
3. Both the Jingle and Script should be in a zipped folder on Google Drive.
1. Cash Prize for 1st Winner: Rs. 6,000/-
2. Cash Prize for 2nd Winner: Rs. 4,000/-
3. Cash Prize for 3rd Winner: Rs. 3,000/-
4. Any submitted entry may be used at Pan India promotion of Dial 112.
Click here for Terms and Conditions (PDF - 88.8 KB)
Last Date of Submission: 8th April 2023