- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Caring for the Specially Abled
- Chandigarh UT
- Chemicals and Petrochemicals
- Clean Ganga
- Consumer Protection and Internal Trade
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Revenue
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Disaster Resilient India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Coin a New Name for the National Digital Payment Mission (NDPM)
The Union Budget 2017-18 announced the creation of a National Digital Payment Mission with a target of 2,500 crore digital transactions for 2017-18 through digital payment modes ...
The Union Budget 2017-18 announced the creation of a National Digital Payment Mission with a target of 2,500 crore digital transactions for 2017-18 through digital payment modes including UPI, USSD, IMPS, Aadhaar Pay and Debit Cards.
The NDPM will launch focused initiatives for establishing a robust, secure and inclusive Pan-India digital payment eco-system, which can be accessed by all sections of the society. The NDPM will have the following objectives:
(i) Promoting and overseeing the establishment, growth and sustenance of a robust, secure and inclusive National Digital Payments ecosystem.
(ii) Creating requisite enabling infrastructure for Government’s Digital Payments Service Delivery, Electronics Payments and Receipts (EPR) and Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) programmes
(iii) Evolving appropriate standards for efficient, affordable and secure Digital Payments Service delivery
(iv) Ensuring security of digital payments ecosystem.
(v) Promoting research and innovation, including the development of new digital payment products, platforms, services and sustainable delivery models
(vi) Achieving the target of 2500 crore Digital Payment Transactions in the year 2017-18 through digital payment modes including UPI, USSD, IMPS Aadhaar Pay and Debit Cards
MyGov users have the exciting opportunity of coining a new name for the mission, which will be used as the official name of the Nation Digital Payments Mission.
The selected entry will be awarded a cash prize of Rs. 20,000.
Last Date of submission of entries is 20th May, 2017
Click here to read the Terms & Conditions, and the Evaluation Criteria.