- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Bharat Ki Laxmi
As stated by PM Narendra Modi, in Mann Ki Baat, in our culture, daughters are considered Laxmi, since they are harbinger of fortune and prosperity. There are numerous daughters ...
As stated by PM Narendra Modi, in Mann Ki Baat, in our culture, daughters are considered Laxmi, since they are harbinger of fortune and prosperity. There are numerous daughters around us who have brought glory to their families, society and the country through their perseverance, diligence, extraordinary performance and talent.
Some are engaged in teaching underprivileged children, others are occupied in spreading awareness about sanitation and health, while many are doing serving the society as Doctors, Engineers Or striving for justice to someone by working as Lawyer!
We should recognize such daughters, honour them and feel proud of them.
This Diwali let’s highlight their work by sharing their achievements, using the hashtag #BharatKiLaxmi.
Participants can share their entries in writing or in the form of a photograph or video.
Instructions to upload video:
1. Please upload your film on your YouTube channel.
2. Login to mygov.in/my submission.
3. In the comment section, copy paste your film YouTube link here.
Selected photographs, videos or written content will be published on MyGov #BharatKiLaxmi Wall of Fame.
Click Here for Terms & Conditions