- Chandigarh UT
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
In its endeavor to identify and promote applications relevant to India in the 5G realm, the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has launched ‘5G Hackathon’ in association ...
In its endeavor to identify and promote applications relevant to India in the 5G realm, the Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has launched ‘5G Hackathon’ in association with a number of governments, academia & industry stakeholders. Aimed at shortlisting India focused cutting edge ideas that can be converted into workable 5G products and solutions, the Hackathon will be spread across three phases beginning from February 21, 2020 and culminate in a grand felicitation ceremony at India Mobile Congress on October 16, 2020. Winners of the various phases will share a total prize pool of INR 2.5 Crores, and a unique opportunity to scale and implement their 5G applications to make them market ready with the support of DoT, MeitY and a number of leading industry, academia, Telcos/OEMs.
5G technology provides quantum leap over 4G in terms of speed, peak data rate, latency, spectrum efficiency and connection density. Most distinct feature is applications in different economic verticals. 5G Hackathon will convert innovating ideas in to products and solutions in different verticals and develop India specific Use cases around 5G.
Various phases of the Hackathon broadly include preliminary submission of ideas, selection of 100 best ideas, mentorship and support from the Hackathon partners, development of solutions/products, selection and testing of 30 best solutions/ products on 5G trial network followed by felicitation of the 3 best ideas during India Mobile Congress (IMC), 2020.
Objective: To identify & promote applications, relevant to India, in the 5G realm, that will be developed into workable products and services.
Total prize money- INR 2.5 crore spread across three phases
Entry Categories Demonstrating the use of 5G Technology:
• Healthcare, Education & Governance
• AgriTech & Livestock
• Environment, Public Safety & Disaster Management
• Enterprise Transformation, Industry 4.0
• Smart Cities & Infrastructure
• Cyber Security
• Banking, Finance & Insurance
• Logistics & Transportation
• Multimedia & Broadcast
• Others – Hardware, Computing, etc
The event is open to all the Stakeholders who may participate as individuals, teams, companies, etc. and may work individually or as a team on ideas/concepts/solutions and present use cases for the 5G network.
• Participants may be students, startups, academic institutions & registered companies in India & NRIs.
• Employees of the DOT, IMC and sponsoring companies are not eligible.
• Only 5G use cases applicable in the Indian context are acceptable. The product/solution should be demonstrable by the third phase of the challenge.
Last date of submission of Ideas- 30th April, 2020
For more details click here.