1) Is the School Management Committee active in running the local schools properly?
2) Should rigorous School inspection systems be revived? What changes are recommended in the existing
School management system?
3) What are your views on having a School Quality Assessment and Accreditation System?
4) What changes are recommended in the existing School management system?
5) How can we have a better monitoring of school performance?
6) How much community control should be kept over school performance?
7) How can we mobilise community resources and efforts to improve school performance?
8) What are the challenges faced in school education and what are their suggestions to improve quality
of schools. Is no detention a good policy to help children learn and participate in schooling?
Should children be allowed to fail in class?
9) What are the current experiences in maintaining and improving school standards and how can they be
bettered to achieve tangible results?