1) Will universal soft loan scheme help students as universal scholarship is not possible?
2) Is interest subsidy of 5% adequate?
3) Apart from affirmative scholarship, a need based scholarship should be linked up to what kind of
earning per family.
4) Since it is not possible to give scholarship to all students, how can meritorious students be
supported so that they are not denied access to higher education. What is the minimum percentage it
should be linked to:
5) Should there be differential income slabs for existing student financial assistance schemes
6) Has the interest loan subsidy scheme helped the poorest of poor in accessing higher education? If
not, what changes need to be effected?
7) Open Universities have student support services at local levels, how can local bodies and other
similar agencies help to improve services offered at these centres