- Beti Bachao Beti Padhao
- Chandigarh UT
- Clean Ganga
- Creative Corner
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- Digital India
- Economic Affairs
- Energy Conservation
- Expenditure Management Commission
- Food Security
- Girl Child Education
- Government Advertisements
- Green India
- Healthy India
- Incredible India!
- India Textiles
- Indian Railways
- Job Creation
- Mann Ki Baat
- Manual Scavenging-Free India
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- New Education Policy
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- Open Forum
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- Saansad Adarsh Gram Yojana
- Sakriya Panchayat
- Skill Development
- Smart Cities
- Smart City Awards
- Sporty India
- Swachh Bharat (Clean India)
- Tribal Development
- Watershed Management
- Youth for Nation-Building
Design a Logo/Motto for Student Police Cadet Programme
The Student Police Cadet (SPC) Programme is the programme of the Ministry of Home Affairs to impart values to school-going students to enable them to become responsible citizens. ...
The Student Police Cadet (SPC) Programme is the programme of the Ministry of Home Affairs to impart values to school-going students to enable them to become responsible citizens. The programme intends to introduce a robust interface mechanism between police and students to achieve peace and public safety in the society. The programme includes lectures/field exercises on topics such as environmental protection, social harmony, promotion of sports, among others that will help inculcate healthy values and civic sense and motivate students to become better citizens.
The Bureau of Police Research & Development has developed the National Syllabus for the SPC. The Bureau has also identified more than 30 other topics that can be taught to student of class 8th and 9th standards in various schools of the country. Typically, the Student Police Cadet Programme may incorporate one period per week during the school hour and can be treated as an extracurricular activity. Those showing creditable performance may be recognized and rewarded. It is expected that the SPC programme will lay the foundation for harmonious relationship between police and the society, at large, which would be a harbinger of peace and social order.
Major objectives of the Student Police Cadet Programme are:-
(i) The SPC Programme comprises of a 2-year rigorous capacity building programme, aiming at developing a well-rounded personality, by strengthening the Physical, Emotional, Social, Skill, Intellectual and Entrepreneurial quotients of the cadets.
(ii) SPC’s long-term vision is the development of a just and humane community throughout India, wherein citizens of all genders respect and follow the law voluntarily, practice responsible behavior, empathize with the weaker sections of society and willingly participate in tackling community issues.
The Bureau of Police Research & Development is inviting citizens to design a Logo and Motto for the Student Police Cadet Programme.
Last date of submission is 20th January, 2018 at 3PM.
Click here to read Terms and Conditions.