- Chandigarh UT
- रचनात्मक क्रियास्थल
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Posts
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- डिजिटल भारत
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- ऊर्जा संरक्षण
- व्यय प्रबंधन आयोग
- खाद्य सुरक्षा
- बालिका शिक्षा
- Government Advertisements
- हरित भारत
- अतुल्य भारत!
- India Textiles
- भारतीय रेल
- रोज़गार निर्माण
- मन की बात
- मैला ढ़ोने की प्रथा से मुक्त भारत
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- नई शिक्षा नीति
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- ओपन फोरम
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- सांसद आदर्श ग्राम योजना
- सक्रिय पंचायत
- कौशल विकास
- Smart Cities
- भारत में खेलकूद
- स्वच्छ भारत
- जनजातीय विकास
- जलागम प्रबंधन
- राष्ट्र निर्माण में युवाओं की भागीदारी
Online Poster Making Competition
October is globally celebrated as Cyber Security Awareness Month (CSAM). It is a public awareness effort to raise awareness on the importance of cybersecurity and empower citizens ...
October is globally celebrated as Cyber Security Awareness Month (CSAM). It is a public awareness effort to raise awareness on the importance of cybersecurity and empower citizens to be safer and more secure online. It encourages people to view Internet safety as a shared responsibility of citizens, government, organizations, employees, and consumers alike to take Security as a Priority and Stay Cyber Safe at home, workplace, and in our community.
This year’s theme “Do Your Part. #BeCyberSmart” encourages individuals and organizations to own their role in protecting their part of cyberspace for ensuring better cyber security hygiene. We also need to do our part to spread the word among our family and friends to take proactive steps to enhance cybersecurity and maintain a safe and secure online environment.
To know more on the campaign and download awareness content, visit: https://www.dsci.in/content/CSAM/2021
In order to further the Cyber Security Awareness Month campaign, Data Security Council of India (DSCI) and MyGov have organized an ‘Open Poster Making Competition’ with an aim to create a safer cyberspace through public awareness and to explore the creative instinct of the masses.
• The competition is open for all Indian citizens.
• The participants may hand draw/sketch the poster on A3 or A4 pages or create digitally designed posters through computer software as well.
• Posters can be submitted in PDF or JPEG format.
• One participant can submit only one entry. In case you want to submit multiple posters, please attach them in one PDF file and submit it together as one entry.
• Write-up text (slogan) of the poster should be submitted in readable font of Hindi/English and it should be written on the poster itself.
• It should be ensured that the uploaded poster is clearly visible along with the text and graphics/image.
Create poster on any of the below topics to share tips/thoughts/slogans via a designed poster.
1. ‘Digital Hygiene is the Vaccine' against Cyber threats
2. Good Cyber/Internet habits to stay safe online
3. The more we share, the more we must care (Social Media Safety)
4. Keeping kids safe online
5. Protecting oneself from Cyber Bullying
6. Mobile application safety and security/fake apps
7. Digital Payment Security tips and preventing payment frauds
• Start Date: 20th October, 2021
• Last Date of Submission: 31st October, 2021
Top 5 (five) entries will receive a Certificate + Rs. 4,000/- cash reward each from Data Security Council of India.
Click here for the Terms & Conditions- PDF (442 KB)