- बेटी बचाओ बेटी पढ़ाओ
- Chandigarh UT
- गंगा की सफ़ाई
- रचनात्मक क्रियास्थल
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Pharmaceuticals
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- डिजिटल भारत
- Economic Affairs
- ऊर्जा संरक्षण
- व्यय प्रबंधन आयोग
- खाद्य सुरक्षा
- बालिका शिक्षा
- Government Advertisements
- हरित भारत
- स्वस्थ भारत
- अतुल्य भारत!
- India Textiles
- भारतीय रेल
- रोज़गार निर्माण
- मन की बात
- मैला ढ़ोने की प्रथा से मुक्त भारत
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation
- Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD)
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- नई शिक्षा नीति
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- ओपन फोरम
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- सांसद आदर्श ग्राम योजना
- सक्रिय पंचायत
- कौशल विकास
- Smart Cities
- भारत में खेलकूद
- स्वच्छ भारत
- जनजातीय विकास
- जलागम प्रबंधन
- राष्ट्र निर्माण में युवाओं की भागीदारी
Essay Writing Competition for Children in Smart City Tiruppur
Tiruppur Corporation invites to participate in essay competition for developing the vision statements for proposed Smart City. The Essay should focus on the issues/needs brought ...
Tiruppur Corporation invites to participate in essay competition for developing the vision statements for proposed Smart City. The Essay should focus on the issues/needs brought out by citizens of the city, citizen solutions to address these and the citizen priorities.
All questions in this category must be answered to be considered as a complete submission and to be eligible for short-listing.
• Describe a ‘smart’ idea that you have seen in some other city (anywhere in the world) that you would like to see replicated in your own city. ‘Smart idea’ means doing more with less.
• Describe 3 ways that Indian cities can reduce the gap between rich and poor.
• List out 5 essential facilities provided by your local municipal corporation that should be available to all citizens.
Entries may be submitted online on the www.mygov.in portal latest by 12th November, 2015.
The submissions will be evaluated on the following criteria:
• Do-ability (50%)
• Innovation (50%)
Prize money for the top 3 entries is as follows:
• First Prize: Rs. 5,000/-
• Second Prize: Rs.3,000/-
• Third Prize: Rs. 2,000/-
The City would use the inputs from the winning entries to develop the Vision and Sub-goals for the City Plan and preliminary idea of Smart Solutions and Area Based Developments.
Please refer following model terms and conditions for essay competition:
• Participants must be between 10 to 17 years of age as on 01-10-2015
• Participants must be Citizens of India.
• All questions must be answered to be considered as a complete submission and to the eligible for short-listing.
• The participants(s) entries will be judged for each category independently and on merit. In case of short listing, a participant will receive prize money.
• The length of each essay is limited to 1000 words or less.
• Government of India (GoI) will have the copyright on all the entries submitted. By submitting an entry, the Participant(s) agree(s) to transfer the intellectual property rights to GoI.
• The Participant(s) represent(s) and warrant(s) that he/ she will comply with all applicable Indian laws. The Participant(s) shall not disclose and/or use any information, if doing so is in violation of an obligation of antitrust law and/ or confidentiality.
• GoI reserves the right to reject any entry based on its discretion.
• By registering for participation in the Contest, the Participant(s) warrant that: o They have complied with these Entry conditions;
• Their entry is original; o Their entry does not infringe any intellectual Property Rights of any third party;
• Any current employer and/or learning institution that the participant is employed by or enrolled with would have no claim on the entry developed and submitted.
• Participants must not provide any false information in the registration process.
• Participants must keep their contact information accurate and up-to-date.
• GoI reserves the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the competition and/ or the rules without notice for any event that is within the reasonable control of GoI.
• Any changes to the rules, or cancellation of the competition, will be posted on the Contest page on MyGov portal. It is the responsibility of the participants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the rules.
• GoI accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or injury of any kind suffered by any participant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any participant winning or not winning any prize.
• GoI will not be held responsible if the participants/ teams are not able to upload their entries on MyGov portal before the last date & time of submission for any reason whatsoever.
• All prizes are non-transferable.
• Participant should bear a student ID proof of an educational institution. Shortlisted entries would be required to submit a copy of the proof mandatorily and will be disqualified on failing to do so.
• Guardians of the students can help them in setting up their own MyGov account, the essay must be composed by the students themselves.