- Chandigarh UT
- रचनात्मक क्रियास्थल
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- डिजिटल भारत
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- ऊर्जा संरक्षण
- व्यय प्रबंधन आयोग
- खाद्य सुरक्षा
- बालिका शिक्षा
- Government Advertisements
- हरित भारत
- अतुल्य भारत!
- India Textiles
- भारतीय रेल
- रोज़गार निर्माण
- मन की बात
- मैला ढ़ोने की प्रथा से मुक्त भारत
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- नई शिक्षा नीति
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- ओपन फोरम
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- सांसद आदर्श ग्राम योजना
- सक्रिय पंचायत
- कौशल विकास
- Smart Cities
- भारत में खेलकूद
- स्वच्छ भारत
- जनजातीय विकास
- जलागम प्रबंधन
- राष्ट्र निर्माण में युवाओं की भागीदारी
eGreetings Design Contest for Holi 2018
Holi is India’s magnum-opus festival, celebrated with enthusiasm and joy. The festival marks the victory of good over evil. This vibrant festival is enjoyed by splashing colours ...
Holi is India’s magnum-opus festival, celebrated with enthusiasm and joy. The festival marks the victory of good over evil. This vibrant festival is enjoyed by splashing colours and exchanging sweets with relatives & friends. MyGov invites its users to paint the colours of Holi by designing e-Greeting cards to capture the spirit of the occasion.
The last date of submission is 2nd March, 2018, by 11:00 am.
Note: The participants are requested to NOT add the numeral '2018' in their designs.
Terms and Conditions
1. Submissions should be in the portrait layout with the size 10x12cm. Designs in any other size and layout would not be considered.
2. All designs shortlisted by the Standing Committee, after eliminating unsuitable entries, would be published on the portal.
3. The participants are requested to not add the numeral '2018' in the designs.
4. Based on actual usage, (i.e. citizen’s choice/acceptability) over the period 2nd March, 2018 – 10th March, 2018, top 3 designs will be rewarded with a cash prize of Rs. 10,000/-, Rs. 7,500/- and Rs. 5,000/- respectively.
5. Subsequently, only the top 5 most used designs will be retained on the portal.
6. Entries should be original. Individuals submitting copied entries would not be considered for future contests.
Disclaimer: All efforts will be made by the Standing Committee to check for originality of the submissions, however MyGov and e-Greetings portal will not be held accountable for any submission identified as a copy.