- Chandigarh UT
- रचनात्मक क्रियास्थल
- Dadra Nagar Haveli UT
- Daman and Diu U.T.
- Department of Administrative Reforms and Public Grievances
- Department of Biotechnology
- Department of Commerce
- Department of Consumer Affairs
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP)
- Department of Science and Technology
- Department of Telecom
- डिजिटल भारत
- Economic Affairs
- Ek Bharat Shreshtha Bharat
- ऊर्जा संरक्षण
- व्यय प्रबंधन आयोग
- खाद्य सुरक्षा
- बालिका शिक्षा
- Government Advertisements
- हरित भारत
- स्वस्थ भारत
- अतुल्य भारत!
- India Textiles
- भारतीय रेल
- रोज़गार निर्माण
- मन की बात
- मैला ढ़ोने की प्रथा से मुक्त भारत
- Ministry for Development of North Eastern Region
- Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
- Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Ministry of Civil Aviation
- Ministry of Coal
- Ministry of Corporate Affairs
- Ministry of Culture
- Ministry of Defence
- Ministry of Earth Sciences
- Ministry of Education
- Ministry of External Affairs
- Ministry of Home Affairs
- Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
- Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
- Ministry of Jal Shakti
- Ministry of Law and Justice
- Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME)
- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas
- Ministry of Power
- Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment
- Ministry of Statistics and Programme Implementation
- Ministry of Steel
- Ministry of Women and Child Development
- MyGov Move - Volunteer
- नई शिक्षा नीति
- New India Championship
- NITI Aayog
- NRIs for India’s Growth
- ओपन फोरम
- Revenue and GST
- Rural Development
- सांसद आदर्श ग्राम योजना
- सक्रिय पंचायत
- कौशल विकास
- Smart Cities
- भारत में खेलकूद
- स्वच्छ भारत
- जनजातीय विकास
- जलागम प्रबंधन
- राष्ट्र निर्माण में युवाओं की भागीदारी
Vision Statement of Smart City Varanasi
Varanasi, or Banaras, (also known as Kashi) is one of the oldest living cities in the world. Varanasi`s Prominence in Hindu mythology is virtually unrevealed. Varanasi Nagar Nigam ...
Varanasi, or Banaras, (also known as Kashi) is one of the oldest living cities in the world. Varanasi`s Prominence in Hindu mythology is virtually unrevealed. Varanasi Nagar Nigam is now participating in the second round of Smart City Challenge to enhance its Smart City Proposal prepared in Round 1. Varanasi, also known for as the city of light, its culture and heritage, is now the most potential city in the state of Uttar Pradesh for being selected in the next round. As per the Guidelines of Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India, the preparation of Smart City Proposal is citizen centric and the successful implementation for any city would depend upon the responses/ suggestions given by its citizens. Varanasi Nagar Nigam has identified vision statements emerging out of ‘Vision Workshops’ organized at Varanasi. The vision statements are as below:
Vision 1: City of temples to be redeveloped as global Epicenter of Culture & Tourism, which is socially and economically sustainable by conserving the old heritage.
Vision 2: Rejuvenating Kashi the City of Lights as a Sustainable Global Hub of Culture, Heritage, & Spirituality with enhanced quality of life.
Vision 3: To maintain and enrich the heritage spiritual cultural and eternal value of Kashi to uplift the livability of city and handover the next generation a vibrant and secure city of light.
Vision 4: Banaras to be livable and lovable city which enriches the cultural heritage, education, economic growth.
Vision 5: Technological intervention for environment management towards sustainable growth with focus on socio, cultural, religious and traditional fabric.
Vision 6: Holy, Happy, Healthy, Educated, Clean, Green, sustainable and vibrate Kashi.
Vision 7: Create a new Varanasi on a grand scale of Hindu religion as Vatican is to Christian religion Ganga and Ghats should be the most scenic place in the world. Cleanliness, Greenery, Infrastructure, education, medical hub should be of world class structure.
Vision 8: Urban planning with quality of life for the citizens, decentralized system and incentive for innovative use of land. Promoting environment of Ganga for sustainable growth. Moving from old city to new city with the use of technology.
Citizens are requested to share their comments on these vision statements and help us in identifying the most appropriate vision statement for the smart city proposal.